Nadakacheri karnataka gov in caste certificate:- Nowadays we need cast certificate for any type of government work or for some other work. Especially those people need this certificate, who come from SC, ST or OBC category. Many people in Karnataka want to get their caste certificate made and in today’s digital age it has become possible through online process. That means, residents can Nadakacheri Karnataka caste certificate online apply.
So, if you are one of those people who have no idea what is the procedure to apply for Karnataka caste certificate online then today’s article is for you only. Today in which article we will make sure that you get complete information about Karnataka caste certificate online apply. So, let’s start the article.
What is Karnataka caste certificate?
A caste certificate is a paper given out by the Karnataka government. It proves what caste someone belongs to. This paper is important because it helps people get help from the government, like getting into schools and finding jobs. The caste certificate is an important paper that shows what group someone belongs to. It helps them get things from the government, like help with school and jobs.
Now, the Karnataka government has a website called Nadakacheri. You can use this website (nadakacheri karnataka gov in caste certificate) to ask for a caste certificate online. This makes things much easier and more comfortable for you.
Why is a Caste Certificate Important for Karnataka citizen?
Caste certificate is a legal document which has to be made by the OBC, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe community people of the state. It helps you do many good things, like:
- Availing reservations in education and employment.
- Accessing government-sponsored scholarships and financial aid.
- Claiming entitlements under social welfare programs.
- Proving eligibility for specific community-based quotas.
Eligibility Criteria for Caste Certificate Karnataka
Before knowing about how to get caste certificate in Karnataka It is also important for us to know that what is the eligibility criteria to get the certificate of Karnataka –
- To get Karnataka caste certificate online, it is necessary to be a resident of the state.
- Your group must be in the special list called SC, ST, or OBC that the Karnataka government made.
- Your family should not have a caste certificate from another state.
- The applicant must have all the necessary documents like residence proof identity proof etc.
- Any person who does not have caste certificate only he/she can apply for it.
- The applicant will have to show some supporting documents like school leaving certificate or caste certificate of any member in the family to prove his caste.
Documents required for Caste certificate in Karnataka
You need some documents for Karnataka OBC Certificate apply online. Please take a look-:
- Copy of Ration Card
- Copy of Voter Card
- Name on the Voter List
- A report regarding Sarpanch (a village leader)/ Caste Patwari
- You should also give an Income certificate about how much money you get.
- Don’t forget to show where you live and what group you belong to through Residence Proof.
- If you are a lady and you want this paper before you get married, you need a Women caste certificate.
- Lastly, you need Self-declaration Certificate that all the things you gave are true.
Karnataka caste certificate online apply
If you want to apply your certificate online near Bangalore Karnataka then you have to follow the steps given below –
How to apply for caste certificate in Karnataka through Sevasindhu Website
To make caste certificate of Karnataka people have to follow the following steps. So, carefully read all the information then follow.
1.To apply online for Karnataka certificate, first of all visit the website sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in, whose link is given below. sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in
2. After clicking on the link, you have to click on the option of Departments and Services, where many options will open in front of you.
3. Out of these, you will first click on the option of Revenue Department and select the option of caste certificate.
4. Now immediately a new page will open in front of you where you have to click on the option of Apply Online.
5. After clicking, the login page on the Seva Sindhu website will be completed in front of you, where you will first click on the option of register and create an account on this portal through your Aadhaar number.
6. As soon as your full account is created, you will receive your login ID and password through SMS and email ID, which you will use to login to this portal.
7. After registering on Seva Sindhu portal, you will again come to the login page of this portal and enter your login ID and password and click on the login button.
8. After clicking, a dashboard will open in front of you, where you have to enter your Aadhaar card number or ration card number and click on the Go button.
9. Put in your information and press Go. If you can pay now, choose YES. Pay to get your caste certificate. If you can’t pay now, tell us about you.
10. Mark the box that says you agree and type in the Captcha Code. Then, press Submit. We’ll make a form with your details. If there’s something wrong, press Edit. If not, go to Attach papers. Press Attach papers.
11. Add the papers and press Save papers. You’ll see the papers you added. Press eSign and Pay.
12. Say you agree and pick how you want to prove it’s you. Press OTP. Put in your Aadhar Number and press Get OTP. Put in the OTP and press Submit.
13. Pick how to pay and press Pay and go. Pick how you want to pay, put in the details, and press Pay. After you pay, you get an acknowledgement paper to show we got it.
Now your Caste Certificate has been applied and after some days you can download it from the portal.
Also Read: Karnataka Income Certificate Online Apply
Through Nadakacheri Website – nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in caste certificate
- Go to the official website of Nadakacheri AJKP: http://www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in
- Look for APPLY ONLINE on the left side of the page.
- A Login Page will show up. Put in your Mobile Number.
- Press the Proceed tab.
- A new page will come up. Press NEW REQUEST and choose Caste Certificate.
- Pick English or Kannada for the application language.
- A form will show up. Put in the info they ask for.
- Add the papers they need.
- After you press SAVE, a paper will show up, and you’ll get a text with it too.
- Pick how to pay, like Credit Card or others. Pay.
- Once you send everything, you’ll get your Caste Certificate in 30 days. It will come from the right people.
FAQ’s – Karnataka Caste Certificate online apply
Answer- In this article, we have explained in detail the complete procedure to apply online for Certificate of Karnataka. Please do read the article.
Answer- You can get cast certificate in Karnataka by visiting municipality, gram panchayat or tehsil. But if you do not want to go to the office, then you can also apply for this certificate online, the complete process of which we have explained in detail in this article.
Ans- If you want to get OBC caste certificate in Karnataka, then first of all you have to apply for cast certificate, you can apply for this by going to offline office or you can also apply for this certificate online sitting at home. Can In this article, we have given detailed information about the complete process of applying online.
Conclusion – apply for caste certificate online karnataka
In today’s article, we have come to know how Karnataka Cast Certificate online apply? Hopefully, through this article, you would have got complete information related to obtaining SC ST or OBC class certificate in the state of Karnataka.
If you want to apply for this caste certificate through Seva Sindhu website or through nadakacheri website then you can use either of the process. We have explained both the processes in detail in this article.
Thanks for reading!