kalia yojana online apply l kalia yojana new list l pm kisan kalia yojana e-kyc l kalia odisha gov in l pm-kisan kalia portal l kalia portal login l Odisha Kalia Yojana Online Apply
How to apply for Kalia Yojana online:- India is an agricultural country and the Government of India often implements many different schemes for the farmers. And now the state of Odisha has also started the KALIA Yojana for the farmers, which we call Odisha KALIA Yojana.
This scheme has been launched to provide financial assistance to farmers and landless agricultural laborers and to help them in their farming.
So, if you are also a farmer of Odisha state and want to know about Odisha Kalia Yojana 2023, then definitely stay with us till the end in this article, as well as in this article we will also tell you the process of Odisha Kalia Yojana Apply. So, Let’s Start the Article.
|Bhulekh Odisha Land records: Online ROR||Gaon ki Jamin ka naksha dekhein online|
|NREGA Payment List online check kaise kare||Death certificate status online check|
What is Odisha Kalia Yojana and how to apply? kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in
The Government of Odisha has launched the KALIA scheme to support the farmers of the Odisha state. This scheme has been launched by the government in January 2019 for small farmers, cultivators and landless agricultural laborers to provide financial assistance to them.
KALIA Yojana, meaning The Farmers Assistant for Livelihood and Income Augmentation, is an initiative launched by the Govt.
The scheme covers small and marginal farmers, vulnerable agricultural families, and landless agricultural laborers. This scheme will provide many different types of benefits including financial assistance of Rs.5000 to the registered people in the Odisha Kalia Yojana Beneficially List.
Those farmers who do not have their own land have also been included in this scheme. The scheme provides financial assistance, insurance coverage and other benefits to eligible farmers and agricultural workers.
In 2023 some farmer beneficiaries had received the payment on Akshaya Tritiya and the Chief Minister said that his administration is working on the most important schemes for improving the condition of agriculture and the welfare of the farmers. Along with this, he said that a budget of ₹ 20000 crore has also been passed for this scheme in 2022-23.
The Main Objective for Odisha Kalia Yojana Registration Apply
The objective of the KALIA Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the farmers of Odisha for their agricultural activities, besides some of its major objectives are as follows –
- To boost the income of the farmers and help them to carry out their agricultural activities easily
- To ensure social security for the farmers and their families by providing assistance for various needs like education and housing.
- Improving the Livelihood of Farmers and Promoting Economic Growth
- Debt relief to farmers
- Helping landless farmers
- Development in agriculture
Assistance provided under the kalia yojana online apply
Under the Kalia Yojana, financial assistance will be provided to the farmers in different ways. Some of the main components of the scheme are as follows –
Help for farming
This Kalia Yojana Scheme provides financial assistance to the farmers for the cultivation of crops. Under which farmers will be given ₹ 25000 per family in 5 seasons. This financial assistance is being provided to small and marginal farmers.
Apart from this, farmers will be provided assistance of ₹5000 per season, mainly for the purchase of inputs like seeds, fertilizers and pesticides, and for labor.
The government will also provide financial assistance to landless agricultural families at the rate of ₹ 12500 per family. This help will be for those people who do not have agriculture for the land.
But they should be engaged in agriculture-related activities like small goat rearing, mini-layer units, duck rearing units, fish worms for fishermen, beekeeping, mushroom cultivation, etc. This benefit will be mainly given to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
Assistance to vulnerable agricultural families
Under this scheme, financial assistance will also be given to those who are weak farmers or who are not able to do agriculture due to old age, disability, or any disease.
₹ 10000 per year will be given to such farmers so that they can be maintained and taken care of.
Insurance coverage for farmers
The government has also thought of giving life insurance cover to farmers, in which farmers will get a life insurance cover of ₹ 200000 with a premium of ₹ 330 per year. This cover will be given to savings bank account holders in the age group of 18 years to 50 years.
The Odisha government will deposit ₹165 per year towards this premium. Along with this, accident cover will also be provided to the farmers, which will be of ₹ 200000. Its premium amount will be ₹ 12, out of which ₹ 6 will be paid by the government.
Interest-Free Crop Loan
The government will give crop loans up to ₹ 50,000 to landless laborers, agricultural laborers, and agricultural families by identifying them at 0% interest.
Features Of Odisha KALIA Yojana 2023 kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in
The Kalia Yojana offers several features and benefits to farmers in Odisha. These include:
Financial incentive: Farmers registered on the Kalia Yojana beneficiary list receive a financial incentive of Rs. 5000.
Direct bank transfer: The money is directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts.
Assistance for landless farmers: Landless farmers receive Rs. 12,500 annually.
Life insurance coverage: A life coverage insurance policy of Rs. 2 lacks is available to beneficiaries for a premium payment of Rs. 330.
Accidental coverage: All beneficiaries also receive accidental coverage of Rs. 2 lakhs for a premium of Rs. 12.
Total payment: In total, beneficiaries receive Rs. 25,000 under the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha kalia yojana apply
If you want to apply to KALIA Yojana online, then for this you have to fulfill the following criteria –
- Applicant must be a resident of Odisha State.
- Farmers should belong to the marginal or small categories.
- The farmer should have a BPL ration card.
- Farmers should not be under the tax-paid category.
- Such farmers, who are working for the government or associated with any PSU department, cannot apply for the scheme.
- It is necessary for the farmer to have a savings account of his own, which is linked to the Aadhaar card.
Documents required for the Odisha KALIA scheme Apply / Registration
The following documents are required to apply for the KALIA scheme:
- Aadhaar card
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
- Address Proof
- Residential Address Details
- Photocopy of Ration Card
- Mobile number
- Passport Size Photo
For a Small/Marginal Farmer
• Photocopy of Land Record
For a Landless Laborer
• Photocopy of MGNREGA Card
2023 Odisha Kalia Yojana Apply Process
To apply for Odisha Kalia Yojana 2023, you must first register on the Kalia portal Odisha gov in, and after that, you can apply for this scheme.
To apply, follow the steps given below –
- First of all, you go to the PM Kisan Kalia portal. You can visit the portal by clicking on the link given below. KALIA Odisha Gov in Portal
- Now a portal will open in front of you, where some instructions will be given, read it carefully and click on Proceed.
- You will be asked for confirmation as soon as you click on Proceed, where you will click on Yes.
- Now on the next screen, you will have the option to enter your Aadhaar number, where you will enter your Aadhaar number and click on the Show button.
- Now if your Aadhaar number is not registered on this portal then you will get another message where it will be written “This Aadhaar number does not exist in this portal do you want to start with a new” Then you will proceed by clicking on YES.
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you will have to fill all your details like – Personal Details, Bank Details, Farmer Details, Family Details,
- After filling in all the information carefully, now you have to upload your documents. Where you will upload a photocopy of all the documents mentioned in this article.
- Keep in mind that all the documents you are uploading should be in PDF file, JPG file or JPEG file only.
- After uploading all the documents, you will be asked for a declaration, where you will click on the tickbox of I Agree and click on the submit button.
- Your KALIA Yojana online application is complete as soon as you click on the submit button and you will also get a Token Number here, which you should note down carefully. Because this token number is very important to check your KALIA Yojana Application Status.
How to check the KALIA yojana application status?
So now if you want to check Kalia Yojana Application Status then do these steps –
- You come to the KALIA portal by clicking on the link given below. KALIA Application Status Portal
- Now the KALIA portal will open in front of you, where you have to click on the option of Track Your Application.
- Now you will have the option to enter your Aadhaar or token number, where you enter your Aadhaar number or enter the token number received after filling out the application here and clicking on the option of show.
- Your application status will appear in front of you.
How to Check Kalia Yojana, New List
Now if you want to check the KALIA Yojana Beneficiary List, then you follow the steps given below –
- First of all, you reach the KALIA portal by clicking on the link given below. Kalia Yojana Official Website
- Now here you click on the option of Beneficiary List.
- Now a new screen will open in front of you, where you select your district, block and gram panchayat and click on the view button.
- As soon as you click, the list of small and marginal farmers and landless farmers will open in front of you, which you can see in PDF form.
How to fill KALIA Yojana Refund Application
- You have to visit the KALIA portal website again to fill the refund application form.
- Here you have to click on the form option given at the top.
- As soon as you click here, the option of refund application will appear in front of you, on which you will click.
- As soon as you click, a PDF form will open in front of you, which you have to download and take a printout.
- After taking out that printout, fill that form properly and submit it to PACS/ GP office.
- So in this way you can fill the KALIA Yojana Refund Application Form
Process Of Kalia Portal Login
- To log in to the KALIA Portal, first of all you come to the KALIA Odisha Portal.
- Now click on the Login button appearing on the top.
- Now a new screen will open in front of you, where you will see different user login options, from which you can click on your login link as per your convenience.
- Now enter the user id and password, after filling the Captcha, you click on the login button.
- So, in this way you can Sign In Kalia portal.
Complete Your e-KYC Under KALIA Yojana
>> To complete your e-KYC for Kalia Yojana, first of all, come to the official portal of KALIA Yojana
>> Now here click on the Complete Your KYC option given at the top.
>> As soon as you click, a page will open in front of you, where you first fill your Aadhaar number, then click on the tick box button given on this page.
- Now click on the option of Verify.
- On clicking, an OTP will come on the registered mobile number from your Aadhaar card, which you have to fill and submit.
- After the OTP is verified, you have to scroll down a bit on your page and there you have to enter your mobile number and click on the submit button.
- Here Your e-KYC has been Completed.
FAQs – Odisha Kalia Yojana Apply – Application Form, Eligibility
Q. How to apply for Kalia Yojana online?
Ans- To Apply for Kalia Yojana online first go to the KALIA Yojana Official website and Click on Online Grievance Application Form, Then, click on Proceed and Fill out the form, and upload documents. Now Your Kalia Yojana Application has been filled.
Q. What is the payment of Kalia Yojana 2023?
Ans- Under the Kalia Yojana, financial assistance of up to ₹ 25000 is going to be provided to the farmers, which will be given in different installments. In this article, we have given detailed information about the amount to be given under the Kalia Yojana.
Q. Who is eligible for the KALIA scheme?
Ans- All farmers are eligible for the KALIA scheme, who do not fall in the taxable category and are residents of the state of Odisha. Apart from this, we have given complete information related to its eligibility in this article.
Q. What is the last date of the KALIA application?
Ans- The last date of Kalia scheme application was till 15 January 2023 in 2023, if any information related to filling its application form is provided in the coming time, then we will definitely update you.
Conclusion- Odisha Kalia Yojana Online Apply
In today’s article, we have come to know how to Odisha Kalia Yojana Apply? Hopefully, through this article, you would have got all the information related to such an action plan and now you would be able to fill the application form for this scheme.
If you need any other kind of information related to the Odisha Kalia Yojana, then definitely tell us by commenting.